- 40 Pidy Mini Fillo Cups
- 4 eggs
- 200 gr. pure dark chocolate
- 150 gr. sugar
- 100 gr. butter
- 25 gr. flour
- Place the broken-up chocolate, along with the butter, in a large heatproof bowl, which should be sitting over a saucepan of barely simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Then, keeping the heat at its lowest, allow the chocolate and butter to melt slowly.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar (beat firmly until the mixture looks very pale) and add the flour to the mixture.
- Mix the chocolate with the eggs and pour into the Mini Fillo cups.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes at 180°C in a preheated oven (depending on the type of oven).
- The idea is to obtain a crunchy cover and a liquid filling.
- Ideally eaten freshly baked and lukewarm!
- This mixture will make fill about 40 Mini Fillo cups